Monday, July 2, 2012

The plants grow in the deep soil.

bringin back the old school writing style...

[I'll just wait. I'll just wait for you here. I will watch the stars move by month and month. I will save my hands that are semi smooth for you. My dreams and plans will not change because I know when and where I meet you, it can be anywhere. There is no limit to my wait, though I know my patience will grow tight.]

The plants grow in the deep soil. Water comes and quenches their thirst. The sun shines as bright as it was made for. And some die and some are ready to harvest. I will quench my thirst with the greatest books, movies, people, and positive thoughts. I will find the light that makes me glow. Some of my unwanted characteristics will die off and fade. Some will grow deeper into the ground of my heart and mind. All of this so that I may be ready to harvest when you come by. My purpose wasn't for you although it was part for you. I will wait and grow. I will be modeled into the person I was created to be. I will soar and with you I will soar higher.

My head will rest each night for the next day I could meet you for the first time or the millionth time. I strive to see myself be a better person and then when you and me are ready...I will meet you and you will meet me like we have never met before. I will take you on and you will take me on.

I will touch base with your heart and you with mine. I will hold your hand when you are scared and you will with mine. I will grab your head in my hands and tell you how long I have been waiting for you, that this moment was designed for us. This moment I will express my emotions for you. I will tell you how great you are in hopes to boast your confidence. I will take your hand and tell you to stand for I know you are strong.

I will not fantasize about your qualities, your looks, and your soul. I will not let my imagination make you great or small. My mind is not in control of that. I will not lust over your looks that I imagined. For I know and I trust that my expectations will be blown away. I will see your flaws and embrace them. I will see your qualities and encourage them. I may never meet you or I may meet you. Therefore I will not try and make you into one of my fantasies. Though I will have my requirements to keep my heart safe until I find you or you find me.

So for now I will look out at the blue sky and spend my time with those who already found me.


No comments:

Post a Comment