Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I am regaining myself

I come here now...I believe that only a select few ever look at my blog.

I shall be more real...not only are these words but these are words that turn into a formation...a formation that depicts me.

My head seems to not be racing like it did.
thoughts are going all at once
negative thoughts aren't streaming in and out
to point where I lose control
who am I
Who do I call out to?
And who WHO saves me?
My mind balanced now...set at this balanced pace
I am not rushing to place to place...from anxiety
I am not on the move...
calm
I am calm

Months have been hell for me. I have felt so alone and so abandoned...I have been sad most of my later life. There seemed to be an ongoing of events that would never stop. I kept being it with yet another problem and a huge problem. Whether it be family or friends...or something I did that was wrong. the world seemed to be spinning fast and it was spinning with me around while my grip got looser and looser...
I cried in the shower a lot...last semester and this one...there no one heard me and I couldn't feel the tears.

I got help. I am balanced. I can think about things and deal with them. I can attack a situation and deal with it. I am present.
I am regaining myself

No comments:

Post a Comment