Wednesday, February 17, 2010

face face book book

I'm a plan addict. Facebook has literally taken over my life. Whenever I go on a computer that is one of the first places I go. I go on even if I do not have notifications. why the heck do I do that? Because I'm bored? well maybe so but that boredom can be filled with Jesus time that I do not regularly have anymore. This thought makes me sick to my stomach. I have seen God present in a lot of weird places lately and this thing called lent is giving me another chance. I want to be closer to God so giving up facebook will help me. I used to think lent was an opportunity to feel pain and suffering but it isn't. Half the battle might be painful but the end product is just amazing....
I do not want to be chained by facebook, I want to be chained to God and all His glory. I want to swim in His love. Facebook is not going to be a part of my life for 40 days and truth be....I am so excited to not be bonded to it. I actually feel like I am enslaved by facebook...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment